Saturday 11 February 2012

Mens Sports Snood

My husband is a golf coach and has to work outside all year round - even in this snowy weather we are having. He came home on Thursday night and asked me to make him a men's snood. This seemed really easy and so this morning I got to work.  I had a bit of black fleece fabric left over from the foot muff I am currently working on for my little boy's pushchair (more on that on a later date when I finish it). I also had a bit of black elastic and a little toggle too. I've usually got everything I need to take on a project as I am such a hoarder.


It didn't take very long as fleece is really easy to work with because it doesn't fray.
The snood can be worn a number of ways, as a neck warmer like some footballers wear for practicing, up over half the face, great for cyclists. Also if you pull the drawstring tight it can be worn as a beanie hat. 
Here is my gorgeous husband modeling it

No comments:

Post a Comment